Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back to Work... & BREAKING NEWS

Well, the day has come. I go back to work tomorrow and while I am dreading it, Mama is so excited. She will be watching Brylee and I am sure she has been counting down the days. I am so afraid I am going to miss something not being there, but who better to get to see it than one of her Grandparents. Brylee Chiropractor's sister passed away so he was in California all last week so she had no appointments, but he is back and she will see him for hopefully the last time on Monday and Wednesday of this week. Then we will have the option to continue with monthly visits if necessary. We go for shots the 5th so I will keep you posted.

Brian, Emily, and I took Brylee for a walk today and had a fun weekend playing UNO and scrabble.



And now for the Breaking News... I was just about as excited when I read this as I was when Helen called and said Kenny Chesney was coming back to Nashville in July!!! To see the full article go to http://www.people.com/.





I know, I know WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!! :)

3 comments:

Sondra said...

THIS IS GREAT!!! I have all their tapes. I even went and seen them in concert. I took my sister and a couple of her friends. We had a blast!!

jpasalakis said...

We are so making a road trip to wherever they are!!! You know we will have to get our tickets early because it will be a sell-out!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw them many years ago. I took Heather to MTSU for their concert and had as much fun as she did. She also saw them at Starwood. That can be one of our girls night out,,, wouldn't that be a hoot???