Monday, January 14, 2008

2nd Treatment & Mommy's Follow Up!

Well Ms. Brylee had her 2nd treatment today and Daddy attended. He had the same stunned look on his face that Mama and I did the last visit. Brylee cried for a few seconds and then she was calm. Mommy hid behind the Dr. because I have vowed to never watch that again unless I truly have to. Her crying was heart wrenching enough for me.

Brian and I have noticed a BIG change in her mobility and willingness to turn to her left after each treatment. Within a few hours of returning she was holding her head up and moving from side to side. He said that next time he will work some with the molding of her head and after next weeks appointment we will see where we need to go from there. So please keep praying for our little Taiterbug.

I went for my six week checkup and I was released, but I am not going back to work just yet. I will be returning Tuesday for a training session then not officially returning til the 4th. Brylee and I both have Dr. visits on the 5th so I am hoping that I can make a trade since I am going in Tuesday and get off the entire day the 5th. I also lost 27 lbs.!! I am really sad to return because Brylee is looking around and being so attentive and fun. She smiles so sweet every morning at me and I just LOVE it. I cannot imagine being away from her for 8 hours. So you might want to add me to those prayers as well.

Love you all!

No comments: