Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lip Smackin'!!




Ms. Brylee is four weeks old and she is doing GREAT! She is the love of our lives. I think Brian, Emily, and I are just eating her up. No matter what she does it is just fabulous. Laney and Lilley feel the same way. She does the cutest little thing when she finishes her bottles. She makes a smacking sound with her lips. That is how you know that she is finished and satisfied. If she doesn't make the sound she is still hungry.




Emily came and stayed with us to ring in the New Year. She is such a helpful Big Sis and Brylee just loves it when she talks to her. Brylee and I were in the bed around 10pm New Year's Eve and Daddy and Emily were going to stay up. Emily made it to 11:30pm and then crashed in her chair. And NO WONDER SHE CRASHED...




I had asked her earlier in the evening if she was planning to have vodka or beer this New Year's, and she replies... "I don't think I am supposed to have any of that stuff."




So I went into the kitchen and filled a martini glass with water and brought it to her. I wished I would have had my camera ready to see her expression. She looked at me like I had LOST my mind completely. Then I explained that it was just water, and all night long she was taking her bottled water and filling the martini glass and drinking out of it. It was so funny.




Hope you all had a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

jpasalakis said...

Both of the girls are beautiful. Hope 2008 is a fun-filled year for you all.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW she looked like Brian!! Look at the picture of Miss Brylee next to Miss Molly Kate in the previous post. They look like sisters and since you and Eric aren't blood related they have to both look like Brian and Jennifer. I know you love me!! LOL!!!

Robyn