Sunday, December 3, 2006

New Friends

Emily & Anna


Emily and Anna met Friday night after Emily finished the Tullahoma parade. Anna is my friend Brenna's step-daughter and she spent the weekend with us. They have had a great time. We went to the parade to watch Emily on Friday night and after that the fun began. They wanted to pull out the couch bed and sleep in the living room. As Brian was pulling out the beds these two nutheads started climbing and posing on top of all the pillows and cushions.

We celebrated Lilley Blossom's 1st Birthday on Saturday. She and Laney got dresses, sweaters, bones, and toys. (Because you know they both get gifts!) I will ad pictures when I get them developed. We went to Wal-Mart to pick out the gifts and a lot of people were asking if Emily and Anna were twins or if they were identical. No one could believe it when we told them that they were not even related. The girls thought it was hilarious!

The girls put up the Christmas Tree in Emily's room and they did an awesome job. This is the first year that Emily has had a tree in her room. We have it decorated in hot pink, turquoise, green, and white.

When they finished the decorating they played a little longer and then got ready for the Shelbyville Parade. Emily is very lucky to have wonderful grandparents that participate in so many fun things. Emily, Anna, Micky, and Jill rode in Micky's Impala through the parade Saturday night. They had a lot of candy and somehow manged to about run out of candy before they made it to us. We sat at Tropical Island with Robyn and her family and some family friends. I had a GREAT time. I have not gotten to spend a lot of time with Robyn in a while because I was in Smyrna and she has been very tired. Robyn is about 18 weeks pregnant and I think we are ALL VERY EXCITED! She will find out on Thursday whether she will be having a boy or a girl. Once we find that out, let the shopping begin!! I guess that is all for now.

Love you all!




1 comment:

Sondra said...

I think these two girl could pass for sisters. And you know what Jeffrey said. So are you having babies and not knowing it?? You got to tell me. Cause I am wanting another baby and if you can do that I think there is probably a way for me to have one with out the oven stuffs. You have got to help me figure this out. I want a baby too!!