Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's a Girl!



*IT'S A GIRL*

Robyn and Kerry are having a GIRL! So Aunt Misty will have a new niece in April! We are all very excited about Robyn being pregnant and even more excited now that we know the babies gender. We have all begun buying things for this little girl. I believe that she already has some PINK Air Jordan's! (Of course, that is for her Daddy the SHOE FREAK!)




*HERE SHE IS*


I cannot wait to start planning the shower, I am going to let the holidays pass before I start the party planning. I am really gonna miss Robyn's participation in the New Year's Eve drinking game that she and I always manage to have. No matter when I start I am always playing catch up to her. We try to keep up with one another, that way one of us always knows how many drinks we have had. This year however, she should have no problem keeping count of my drinks as she will have a sober mind.

Love you all & you too, Baby Girl Pennington




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!! A new baby is so exciting. I can't wait for our lil' Elliot to get here. You think neices & nephews are great wait til you have one of your own. Love hurts now with those around you there is NO greater love that making a life inside of yourself. The first look and touch you feel like you are going to die from love. At the shower play the poopy diaper game. It was GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

You know I look at her pictures everyday hanging in my house and it was not until you posted in the amber coloring that I noticed how big her head and belly is. My I sure hope she grows in to that head!! If not, I will still love her, and will always tell her that she has her Daddy's head!! ; )

Everyone has been telling me that they hope she doesn't get Kerry's head!! Looks like she may be doomed!!

Robyn