Monday, December 18, 2006

Puzzled??

Well, in case you were wondering how we spent our weekend, this is it. Emily asked Friday night if we could get a 3D puzzle from Wal-Mart. We bought the puzzle after we finished eating Chinese. We started working Saturday morning and here we are. The puzzle is really pretty and Brian and I found shortly after that we were the only ones working on it. Emily did a really good job and got a lot of things put together and then of course Brian did the rest. I call myself the finisher, because I would look and look and then I would find the LAST piece to complete a fish and I would finish them up. HAHAHA! Where would Brian be without me.

We let Emily have one of her presents early on Saturday because it is tradition in my house to open one present early. Emily got Monopoly from Laney and Lilley. So we started playing not realizing how long the game was. So our entire weekend was spend playing Monopoly and working on the puzzle it seemed. We all had a ball and just so everyone knows Brian is the KING OF MONOPOLY!

Emily liked Monopoly in the beginning and bought all the properties that she could. She did a really good job and was learning about money. I don't believe that we ever finished one game because it seemed to go on forever and she and I would get bored with it.

The weather is so warm that I am having a hard time getting into the Holiday Spirit. I am praying for a cold front to rush through and possibly some snow. Can't wait to see everyone!

Love you all.

No comments: