Saturday, December 23, 2006

PRESENTS!

Early presents, man they are GREAT! This was one of Emily's early Christmas presents a Doodle Dino that she name Scalemon. He is really fun and has been lots of places with us. He joined us today for some Mexican at La Hacienda in town. We then went to my Gramps' and my Mom and Dads. My mom wrote I love you on his back, I put some lips on his cheek, some bugars hanging from his nose, and Chance drew him a six pack of abs. Emily has painted his toes and fingers, given him a heart, and colored his teeth. I am sure that Scaley will be joining us for a lot more outings, so be on the lookout, you may meet a new friend.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He should have come last night. I would have loved to meet him. Who knows what we could have added to him...lol. Hope everything is better. Missed playing with you! LOL... Love you....