Monday, December 18, 2006

I am the Monopoly Princess!!!!

Just wanted to make a note that I am now the Monopoly Princess. All the money, houses, and hotels on the board are MINE. Brian is OUT!!! Not only did this happen once tonight but TWICE!!! So this is for Emily, I beat him two times and he was the one left with no money!!! The second game I had all hotels and Brian had to buy back all his houses and hotels to pay me for landing on one of my spaces with a hotel. OH YEAH, I AM A ROCKSTAR - BABY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

,,

Anonymous said...

HELL NO YOU AIN'T NO ROCKSTAR! LET'S GET THAT CROCK OF MESS STRAIGHT! I'M THE ROCKSTAR YOU MOFO! OPPS I'M MEAN C*H*U**N*K!!LOL!

BO

Anonymous said...

You are to funny. Poor Brian. But ya know and for those of you who haven't figured it out (Bo) GIRLS RULE!! I can't get Joe to play board games or even cards. The last time we played cards I won; strip go fish. He had to wash the car buck naked. That was when we lived out Burns Rd. Won't play with me anymore. But that's cause... GIRLS RULE!!! lol.....