Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas!


















Santa came, and brought Emily a fully furnished Doll House with and SUV. She had a stocking stuffed with goodies and lots of presents. She got a new guitar & keyboard. The two noisy butts in the picture below received a stocking full of bones and two new stuffed pigs. They were only interested in Emily's presents. She had a big Christmas, and ate some of Grandma's spaghetti. ( For those of you who are not aware, Jill makes the best spaghetti that I have ever eaten in my entire life!) Unfortunately I did not get to eat with them because we had just left my moms house and I had to go and cook a casserole for my grandmothers house. Emily wanted to eat at Grandma's and who can blame her.





Emily got lots of things that she is very proud of. She has been checking everything out from Laney and Lilley running to me typing with her Hot Wheel Radar Gun that her Granddaddy gave her.





She also got new puppy named Patch that she is taking care of. Her Grandma gave Patch to her and she has been very good about feeding him.

I videoed her playing her guitar and she has requested that I not place the video on the website. But she was having fun! We finished our night by reading the first two chapters of Charlotte's Web. She received the book from our neighbors Harry & Carol last weekend. She and I wanted to keep reading but it was getting late so we had to stop reading. So far Wilbur (the pig) was born a runt and Fern has taken him in and raised him. He had to be sold to the Zuckerman's, Fern's aunt and uncle down the street.

Well we are starving and going to get something to eat. We all slept in until 10am or later today. So we are getting a late start.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas & We Love You!

1 comment:

jpasalakis said...

These are great pictures. Glad to hear that she had a good Christmas.