Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT JENNIFER!

Well Aunt Jennifer is officially 29 AGAIN! So Happy Birthday!

Emily is home sick and did not go to school today. She was throwing up all night, so please pray that she is better very soon.

Not a lot going on so far this week, just getting ready for Emily's party on the 9th. Hope to see you all there. I still have to mail out some invites so if you have not gotten one yet it is because I am a slacker.

My little Taiterbug is doing great, she is growing like a weed and changing every day. I just can't get enough of her. She had a mohawk this morning it was too cute.

Please keep us all in your prayers. We love you all.

Oh yeah - WELCOME BACK AUNT PATSY!

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Thanks,,, wish I was still in the Caribbean instead of in this freezing weather. And Thanks for sending me the pix of the kids. It was good to turn my phone on Sunday morning and have that waiting on me. Makes me feel good to know I'm thought about while I'm away. Hug Emily and the Taiter for me...

jpasalakis said...

Hope Emily gets to feeling better by her birthday. I'm so sad I can't make it...but E and Molly Kate will be there.