Monday, February 18, 2008

Somebody's sittin' in Laney's chair???


Who could it be??? Of course non other that Ms. Brylee Taite Reese and for once Laney didn't seem to mind. That is of course after checking Brylee out for a few.

I had a rough night last night my sinuses are draining so bad my throat and ears were killing me. I have started to cough so hopefully this will be over very soon. My little Taiterbug had a rough day today, she was very clingy with Nanny and has a very stuffy nose still. She was sitting in her swing just talking to her Papa when Nanny went into the kitchen to start supper and Brylee did not like it one bit. Nanny came back and got her out of her swing and boom she was OK. She was fast asleep when I arrived.

Her Grandma has a schedule change at work, so we are excited to say that Ms. Brylee will soon be spending some Wednesday's at her Grandma's house. YAY!

We have her three month pictures on Saturday and if she is in a good mood we are going to try and get some of the four of us. Keep your fingers crossed.

Love you all & Jennifer get busy with the EASTER planning!

1 comment:

jpasalakis said...

My eyes are whack now from reading that purple writing :). Love Brylee Taite in that green.