Thursday, February 21, 2008

Doctors, Doctors, Doctors

Well, Brian went for his follow up with the Dr. yesterday and he is not out of the woods just yet. They have decided to refer him to a Urologist for a follow up, just to be sure there is nothing else wrong. He has an appointment with a Dr. in Murfreesboro tomorrow. So please say a prayer that everything will be OK.

Brylee followed up with the Chiro and is still improving. She goes back in two weeks and then monthly from there.

Emily told Helen the other night that she feels yucky.

My sinuses have gone crazy and I have just about lost my voice.

Hopefully we will all be good soon.

On the bright side - HELEN AND I HAVE TICKETS TO SEE KENNY CHESNEY IN JULY!! WE CANNOT WAIT, WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

I've seen Kenny in concert,,, he puts on a good show. When I went, it was the last show of the 2006 tour,,, he stayed on the stage longer and had all the opening acts he used for the entire tour... I about lost my voice when Keith Urban came out. I had wanted to see him when Kenny was in Chattanooga at the beginning of the tour, but couldn't get tickets. You'll feel like teenagers,,, so much fun.