Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another Fabulous Weekend!

We had a busy weekend...


We gave Brylee a mohawk on Thursday I think. She kept looking in the mirror and OHHH and AHHH over herself. She knows that she ROCKS!!



We went for our GNO with the family on Saturday to Rafael's and bowling. J-Pac was rockin the shades after her surgery. NO FLASH NO FLASH. Molly came to the bowling alley and wanted to bowl so Aunt Misty gave her a few turns. She was so HA - PPY! I mean, it couldn't hurt my score, I don't think I ever broke 100.







J-Pac has a hard time following directions, she was supposed to keep her eye open so the Dr. could mark it, but instead she blinked and she cannot touch her eye. So this lovely mark is hers for the time being.







We all had a GREAT time and I am so glad we are doing this.




3 comments:

Susan said...

That is so funny about Jennifer.

jpasalakis said...

Both of you can just keep laughing. Payback is hell.

Thanks for letting Molly Kate bowl with you. She was so funny holding your hand and running up there to bowl in her pajamas. I loved it...it was so sweet.

Patsy said...

Yeah,,, glad I got her pix doing that. Molly would watch the ball, like she was a serious pro bowler...

You know what I say about payback,,,, "I don't get even, I get ahead",,, LOL