Friday, March 7, 2008

Horton Hears A Who & Misty & Emily Do TOO!!

Brian and I went to Target last weekend and they had a huge to do about Horton Hears A Who. Well Emily was not with us but I had to get her the stuff. I told the lady that I needed some Horton stuff, and she looked at me like I had lost my mind, so I had to explain that it was for Emily and that we did not have her that weekend but I really wanted to take these home to her. She gave me a treat bag full of goodies, some coloring pages, Horton Ears, and The Cat in the Hat's Hat. We surpised Brian with our new look when he came out of the bathroom tonight. Brylee is asleep, but I know she would have heard the Who Too!!



Our little Horton had an early birthday surprise when she entered her room too. Emily has a To Do List at the house and learning to ride a bike without training wheels is at the top of the list. So guess what she got...


I will keep you posted on the progress!! She looks like she is ready to ride to me!

4 comments:

jpasalakis said...

Can you get a picture of her riding around the neighborhood in those ears. They crack me up!!!

Patsy said...

I love the Horton Total Make-Over... those things are sssooo cute. Em will do just fine learing to ride that bike..... it's just lovely...

Patsy said...

where's the pictures from EM's party????

Heather said...

I don't know who looks cuter????
I can't wait to see the movie!