Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update

We went to the Dr. today and I walked in joking with her. She asked when we were going to have this baby and I said let's do it today! She laughed and said well let's check you and see where you are. Blood pressure was great, lost 2 lbs. (that's 31 lbs. gained), Brylee's heart rate was 140, dilated to about 1.5, and still 70% effaced.

AND THEN SHE SAYS...

They sent the ultrasound results to their maternal fetal group Dr's., they handle all the high risk pregnancies, and they were estimating that Ms. Brylee could weigh 8 lbs. 5 oz. versus the 7 lbs. 9 oz. that we were told last time. So roughly somewhere between the two for her estimated weight. She does not see any reason at this time I will not be able to deliver without a c-section, but it will just depend on the labor.

AND THEN SHE SAYS...

I have called Labor and Delivery and they have a room available TONIGHT, and she was on call tomorrow, so we could induce then. She then tells me that we still have one more week to full term so it was really up to us.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We have decided to give her until her due date of 12/2/2007 SUNDAY and if she is not here by then, we are heading to the hospital at 8pm Sunday night and they will begin the IV and induce on MONDAY!!!

We are very excited, but still wanted to give her time to come on her own. If we induce, Dr. Moore will be delivering. I am very hopeful that she will be the one to deliver Brylee because we all love her and she has a GREAT sense of humor. So she could be here any day now. Please keep us in your prayers and please pray that we do not have to have a c-section unless it is really necessary. Keep checking on us. I will add some pictures of Ms. Brylee soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me Lady, were you at Wal-Mart alone today? I know you were there, but forgot to ask if you were alone. If so, sham on you!!!! You can't be traveling all over town alone these days, your 4 days from your due date!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!
I guess I know where I'll be Monday afternoon, unless you want to labor for 2 days and have her on the 5th!!

Robyn