Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tomorrow, Tomorrow - You're Only a Day AWAY!!!

We will be checking into MTMC at 8:00pm tomorrow night. They will be giving me the IV at some point and monitoring Brylee's heartbeat. Around 4:00am on Monday morning they will give me a pill to help me dilate. And hopefully Ms. Brylee Taite will be here before we know it.

We are all very excited and waiting her arrival.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Make sure to check the website for pictures of our little one are coming soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and Brian! I hope everything goes well for you all. I can't wait to see pictures.

Christina Hillis

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! I keep checking my phone for a text saying your in labor, but nothing yet!! It's ok to have her now bc I got the gifts yesterday, that I've been waiting for. LOL I hope everything goes well and we'll be there when I get off of work.

Robyn

jpasalakis said...

Oh baby! It's not much longer before we get to meet the little one. I will pray for an easy labor and a healthy baby.