Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sweet Taiterbug



Thank You Uncle E for fixing the computer for my Mommy and Daddy!!

Our little Taiterbug has been busy as a little bee lately. She went with me and Mama to pick up her Uncle Chance from school yesterday and then we ran a few errands and picked up some Christmas presents. She is such a wonderful little girl. She is sleeping really well and only wakes up around 1am for a feeding then again at 5am. She is doing GREAT!





Her chord fell off yesterday and as you can tell, she was very excited about it. Brian and I were very glad. We were a little scared to clean it but then Nanny and the Dr. showed us how and Mommy had to break down and clean it out good. Now we just have the cutest little belly button!





We went to visit Aunt Lindy at school today and she showed her off to every teachers that she could find. Of course Aunt Lindy was telling them that she was the prettiest baby in the world. (I cannot argue) She had her picture taken with Santa and it is so cute. Aunt Lindy is getting some copies made for us. Brylee was sound asleep the whole time, and it was too cute. Lindy explained to her kids that they could not touch Brylee because she may get sick from their germs. She told them that if she got sick that I would never bring her back and of course they did not want that.






We have also found that Ms. Brylee Taite prefers to just stretch out. She does not like to be held a lot, she would rather be laying around without being bothered. Which is a good thing considering this is cold and flu season and her Mommy would much rather everyone look but not touch. I know I am a little anal, but I am the one who will have to take care of her if she gets sick so I guess I have every right to be. She is a really good baby and she is absolutely adorable, Brian and I could not be happier.





Brylee and I met some of the family last night at Legend's to celebrate Brian's Grandpa's birthday. Of course we were late, Brian had to work. I had the hardest time getting the car seat our of the car. She slept the entire time, then when Uncle E was helping me out to the car we noticed that my front windows were down. Apparently I hit the button while the keys were in my pocket and did not notice it. I can only get easier!!



We are patiently waiting for Friday because Big Sister will be coming over and Emily and Brylee will get to spend their 1st Christmas Eve together!! I think Emily is just as excited as we are. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





P.S. - Lana, I wanted to let you know that we HATE the Pampers and have been using nothing but Huggies since about three days after we made it home. The Pampers seem to leak everywhere. I thought you would get a kick out of that!



1 comment:

jpasalakis said...

Glad to see you are starting to venture out. Enjoy your time off work as it passes by so fast.