Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Not much longer...

BIG NEWS...




I JUST RECEIVED A PICTURE ON MY PHONE AND WANTED TO SHARE.




EMILY LOST HER TOOTH TONIGHT!!


____________________________________________________________________



Let me start by saying HAPPY BRIAN PROPOSED THREE YEARS AGO TODAY, TO ME DAY!




Where, oh where have my ankles gone?? The swelling is worse than ever these days and I am sore in places I never knew I had. But not much longer. Exactly 20 days to the due date, but we will know more Friday after the ultrasound. I am so nervous, excited, ready, scared, happy, and so many other things I cannot even begin to explain. We are finishing up getting the last few things assembled and ready for Brylee's homecoming and even Lane and Lil seem to be getting ready. They have been so much more calm than usual and have been such good girls. I know they will be great with Brylee, with a little jealousy of course. Emily is really excited and I love to hear her enthusiasm. She is going to be the GREATEST BIG SISTER EVER! As you can see from the below Brian and I are not the only ones who are worn out these days. So much to do and so little time to do it in, we are all tired.



I received a package on Saturday from one of the planners I work with in Wisconsin. Thank You Lana! She is so sweet. Lana and I have never met face to face, but we have carried on numerous phone conversations at work. She is wonderful. She lives in Appleton, WI and sent us some goodies. Lana has recently moved to a new position within KC, so I don't get to talk to her daily anymore, but we still keep in touch. Brylee got two new outfits, including her very first pair of denim capri's/jeans. They are so tiny and oh so adorable. I was so excited to receive the package. I am very fortunate because I get to work with such wonderful people everyday, some in TN and others in WI.




I had a shower at work yesterday and we got a lot of great stuff and lots of gift cards, so I am thinking shopping spree this weekend for sure!

I promised J-Pac I would post my prego Halloween pic, so here ya go. The shirts a little snug, but I had to have something Halloween on for my trick or treater's. And if you ask me, I must say I look far better than my husband.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hunny!!! Those feet look painful!! Mine got their most swollen about a week before Anna Claire was due. It'll take a few weeks after birth, but they'll go back to normal. Wait till after she's born, you'll hurt in even more places that you didn't know you could. It's soooo worth it!!! The pain that lasts a few weeks is nothing compared to the love that will last a lifetime. OK, I starting to tear up!!
Robyn