Sunday, August 26, 2007

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes...

Well, I PASSED my test Thursday thankfully and I was told to go out and have a big dinner Friday night. Little did they know at the Dr. Office that I had eaten Logan's after I left the office that day. Mama and I decided to stop by Once Upon a Child in the 'Boro n our way home and ran across some really GREAT deals, outfits and sleepers that ranged from $1.00 - $2.00 on SALE!! We racked up. We each had a bag full of clothes and neither of us paid over $25.00, so between the sales and Hey Diddle Diddle and some early gifts Brylee has ended up with a full closet at home as well as her Grandparent's house. We were preparing for Chance's game Friday and decided to run and get Sonic on the way to the game. We sat there forever, they just could not seem to get our order right. Emily got her burger and drink but not her cheese tots, until we were all finished and by then she did not really want them. It started lightning really bad, but we still planned to go to the game. We stopped at the bank and before we could pull out Daddy called and told us not to come because it was lightning so badly. He said that they had pulled them off the field. We headed home and before we could make it the rain was coming down. We were very glad to see the rain, but even happier when we pulled in the garage! They ended up playing the rain out game Saturday night, but Chance, Mama, and Daddy had to work the Quarterback Club at the Celebration so they could not attend. We decided to go to the horse show and visit them since we missed them the night before. Mama was selling ice cream and dippin' dots and Daddy and Chance were working the concession stand. All I might add appeared to be having a ball. Emily sat with Mama and enjoyed some cookies and cream dippin' dots while sporting her Ukraine soccer jersey that they brought her back from the mission trip. It appeared that business picked up for Mama while Emily sat there eating.


I also picked out the outfit Ms. Brylee Taite will be coming home from the hospital in. I just love it, it is so precious. The outfit can change from a gown into a little jumper with matching bonnet. I got it at Jellybeans in town, and if you have not been there they have some of the cutest stuff. I know Robyn and I have found lots of cute stuff there. She also has gorgeous new blanket that Marie a lady I work with had her mother in law make me. It is very nice. Her mother in law just went to an assisted living facilty in the 'Boro and made this in no time. Emily and I love it, it is very warm.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Mary Lou says she is going to look precious in the outfit to come home in glas you pasted your test and everythintg is ok

Heather said...

Glad everything is well with you and baby!! it seems like you have alot of stuff, you can never have too much stuff!

jpasalakis said...

That baby is going to be well dressed and so warm with all the cute blankets.