Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Precious Pumpkin



Well our little precious pumpkin will be very fashionable next summer, thanks to her Aunt Tara. She has just returned from Florida with Ms. Brylee Taite's very first swimsuit. I know that you will agree that is the most adorable swimsuit ever. I cannot wait to see her in it.

I also received another special surprise when I arrived at work Monday. Cindy Troyer a lady in our shipping dept. made us this snuggle blanket. I can totally see her wrapped up in it every day. And when you fold it up it looks like a crown. So you know I am all over that.

We go for our next Dr. visit on the 16th and I have to have my blood taken as well as do my diabetes tests. I hope that all goes well. Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

jpasalakis said...

You will love having a two piece for the baby. It makes changing those poopie diapers so much more easy.