Thursday, August 23, 2007

BIG NEWS !!!

I am absolutely THRILLED to spread the news that The Chancesta is one of only EIGHT Freshman at Shelbyville Central High School that made the High School Varsity Team. We are all so proud of him. Chance has been working very hard and spending a lot of time at the school weight training and practicing. So if you happen to be in Shelbyville Friday night come support Chance and the Shelbyville Golden Eagles!

Mama and I went today for the three hour test and when I arrived they pricked my finger and said that everything looked good, but I still had to take the three hour test. I had to drink this horrible orange drink and sit for an hour, have my blood drawn, sit for an hour, have my blood drawn, sit for yet another hour, have my blood drawn and then we got to leave. I was starving. We paid Tara a visit at her work and then headed to Logan's for some food. YUMMY!

I will not know the results until tomorrow, but I am hopeful that all is well.

No comments: