Thursday, September 13, 2007

EVERY TWO WEEKS!

Well let me start by saying THANK YOU ROWENA!! For those of you who do not know Emily's grandma makes the BEST EVER homemade bread, and when Brian arrived from taking Emily home Sunday night he had quiet the surprise for Baby Reese. Rowena had baked a loaf of bread for Ms. Brylee Taite and I can tell you that we all enjoyed every bite. It was sooooooo gooooood!


We had a Dr. Appt. today which went very well. We are at the point that we will be going to the Dr. ever two weeks. And as Robyn informed me tonight, only eleven more weeks to go. I am thinking she will arrive between Dec. 11th-15th. Brian thinks she will arrive the weekend of Thanksgiving. Please tell us your thoughts.


Our visit today was with Dr. Moss, whom we liked very much. Mama and I felt that she was very thorough. I only gained 3 pounds this month which was far better than the 7 pounds the month prior. So all together I have gained 21 pounds so far. Say your prayers that I can keep it below 30. We are exactly 28 weeks and 4 days prego and measuring at 30 weeks which she said was good. She felt for my uterus and said this baby was everywhere. She also noticed some swelling in my ankles and told me to get some better shoes for support.


The one think that she told us that we found very funny was about the heartbeat. Dr. Moore does not guess because she said there was no truth to it, well Dr. Moss does. She asked what we were having after telling us that the heartbeat sounded very good and when I said GIRL, she was shocked. She said that she would have definitely guessed a BOY, but that the ultra sound tech had never been wrong before. Of course my Daddy said there was a first time for everything.


Annette that I work with is constantly saying that Brylee will be a BOY. She has said it so much that I dreamt the other night that I called her from the delivery room to tell her to get to the hospital and to make sure she brought my child something blue because she was right it was a BOY and if someone did not get there fast he would be going home dressed in pink to a pink room. Of course she thought it was hilarious. Either way we will be thrilled, although I am sure that we will be bringing home a Baby Girl, it was pretty funny to hear. We go back the 28th.


Brian will be starting 3rd shift Sunday night. He got very lucky though, because the guy on days turned in his notice thus leaving Brian as the Sr. Controls Tech. So, once they get someone else trained he will be back on days. Say a prayer that he is back on days before Brylee arrives.


Love You All!


2 comments:

jpasalakis said...

Glad the doctor's appointment went well. What a great excuse to go shopping...but I would just wear flip flops through December! LOL...a great excuse for pedicures in the winter :)

I think Brylee will come early....I'm guessing the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jennifer, I would just wear flip-flops as well!! ;) They were the best!!

I had first thought Dec 10th for your due date, but with the swelling in your ankles, I'm going to have to change. I know the doctor's there don't like to let you go early unless medically necessary. They will let you go a day early (with help) if you are just miserable and getting no where, so I'm changing to Dec 1st or the 4th. (The 5th would be much better - after all my Mom was due on Dec 2nd and had me on the 5th!!) I may have to change once you start going weekly.

The week you're due, if you're not getting anywhere go see Dr Moss again!!! She'll help you out!!! :) It hurt, but I'd see her again!!!

Robyn