Sunday, July 29, 2007


Somebody really likes the new quilt...


I am in my 22nd week and feeling GREAT, in fact I find that I am feeling so well that I have a tendency to overexert myself very easily these days. There is just so much to be done. I am so ready for my shower.( In Oct.) I can hardly stand it. I get so excited about everything these days. The smallest thing that has to do with Baby Reese is just so much fun. Emily has been such a HUGE help. She asks if I need anything and helps me out when we grocery shop. We wanted to do something fun for her this weekend so, she and Brian went to the fair Saturday night and ended up getting rained on.

Daddy, Mama, and Chance will be flying home tomorrow (Monday) so please pray for them. They are having a very good time, but I am so glad they are heading home. I have missed them so much. Mama is going to be so surprised when she comes home and finds all the goodies that I got for the baby to have at her house. I got her a car seat, butterfly mat, walker, booster seat, swing, and her bouncy seat. She is not going to believe that I got all that for $65.00 at yard sales and Hey Diddle Diddle. Emily and I waited for a little over an hour and ended up with the car seat and base, butterfly mat, books, pants, and some maternity tops at Hey Diddle Diddle on SALE!


We are finally seeing some growth in our little garden. Everything planted has died except for our tomato plant. Brian and I were so shocked to see this little guy the other day. We were sure that everything was gone due to the heat, but we were wrong.



No comments: