Tuesday, July 24, 2007

FABULOUS!

Today I received a gift that is just FABULOUS. Faye Lynn a lady that I work with made Baby Reese this wonderful quilt. It is the most beautiful quilt in the world. I love it so much. I am so excited!

It is absolutely perfect for her and her room. I know she will love it so much and spend many days and nights playing or covering up with her Mommy with it.

She is moving more and more these days and I am so overjoyed with that. She seems to be right on track according to all the books I am reading. Of course Harry Potter is my reading escape from Baby Info. We are now in our 21st week and I do not appear to be packing on a lot of excess weight, for now. Of course food has never tasted better than it has in the last few weeks but I am trying my best not to go overboard. Although I did have two SMALL butterscotch dipped cones last night, Brian has been really craving ice cream, not me. He ate a large Kit Kat blizzard and then made me order a quart of soft serve ice cream. He then informs me that when I want more ice cream tomorrow night, he will already have some. (Hello, like I don't know where to find it if I want it!!)

Robyn gave me some baby clothes, blankets, and maternity clothes last night that are so appreciated. The maternity clothes are SOOOOOOOO comfortable and fit good, for now. Mary Anne, Robyn's mom gave us a onesie that has a little pink froggie embroidered on it. I cannot wait to put her in it. It is adorable, not to mention the little froggie burp cloth Robyn got us and frame for her ultrasound picture.

Our friend Steph will be induced tomorrow so Ms. Sadie Ellis will be her soon

We are so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family. I swear I have the best friends in the world.

I got a text from Luke Faulk whose father is in the Ukraine with Daddy, Mama, and Chance telling me that they would call on Thursday but all was well and they were having a good time. They will be flying home Monday. Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The quilt is too cute!!! You are very welcome for the clothes and stuff that I gave you. I cannot wait for the shower bc I LOVE giving gifts!!!

Robyn