Sunday, July 8, 2007

Only FOUR more days and we will find out of Baby Reese is a BOY or GIRL! We have a few names in the running, of course we need to check with Emily and see what she thinks before a decision is made. We have each placed one dollar on the fridge as a bet to whether Baby Reese will be a BOY or GIRL. I bet on a BOY and Brian and Emily have bet on a GIRL. Emily wants a sister but Brian and I are hoping for a BOY. As long as we get a healthy baby that is by far the most important thing to all of us, but it has been fun. Emily first wanted a brother and now a sister. Either way I know she will be a wonderful big sister because she is already an amazing little girl. We are very blessed.

I hope that you all can make it to the cookout Saturday night, Emily will be announcing to everyone what we are expecting. She seems very excited. Brian, Emily, and my Mom will be joining me for the ultrasound on Thursday and I am so excited that we will all be there to share this together. I only wish that Jill and Lindy could join us as well, but they are very strict on the number of people in the ultrasound room. I tried to see if they would let me alternate them, but they said NO. Please, Please, Please keep in mind that Emily is looking forward to announcing this at the cookout so if you are one of the few who will find out prior to Saturday, please keep it quiet so that she can let everyone else know. We do not plan to tell many people because we want to let her do it, but we also know that we will be far to excited to keep it totally to ourselves.

Please keep us in your prayers and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday. Let me know if you will be able to make it. Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah hem!! Excuse me, but it is Friday!! I know you're not telling everyone the gender yet, but I was expecting to see a picture of Baby Reese's profile on here this morning!! I have yet to see a belly picture as well!!

:) Robyn