Friday, July 13, 2007

The Wait is OVER...

IT'S A GIRL!


After much anticipation the wait is finally over, Baby Reese is a GIRL. We were both relieved to find that she is perfectly fine and all is well. We are all so excited to finally know and be able to really prepare for her arrival. Emily and my Mom were tickled PINK. We had our boy name picked out and now we are in search of the perfect girl name for our little princess. Ideas are welcome. I will post some scrambled letters as soon as the three of us come to an agreement.


I only gained 2lbs. this visit for a total of 11 lbs. so far. I hope I can keep this up, but food tastes 1,000 times better these days than ever before. We have made some changes to the nursery...





Let me know what you think. Please keep us in your prayers and continue to pray for SAFE, PAIN FREE DELIVERY.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pain free delivery is called epidural,,, other than that,,, it ain't happening, girl. The rememberance of pain will quickly go away, tho' when you hold that precious baby in your arms and feel what real unconditionaly love is all about. I am glad that Emily seems so happy with everything. She will be a great big sister, I know.... love to all, Aunt Patsy

Anonymous said...

I agree with your Aunt Patsy!! The epidural was the best thing ever, just make sure they don't wait until you're 8cm like I was, with the nurse thinking I was probably only 4cm!! Never imagined a needle in my back would be so refreshing!!! I'm 11 weeks PP and would do it again!! At 1 week PP I had other feelings, but now it was all worth it!! Robyn

jpasalakis said...

When we going to see a picture of the proud mama on here??

I'm very excited to know there is another girl on the way. Molly Kate can share her hair bows...since she doesn't have any hair!!!

I LOVE the changes to the nursery.