Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Weekend with Emily & The Girl's


Just wanted to share what we found hiding under our bed after Emily left on Sunday night. As most of you know my dogs are my babies and they have a lot of toys! Well, Emily usually spends more time on the weekends playing with Laney, Lilley, and their toys than she does her own. (Of course they don't mind because they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every second they get with her!) Well Emily had taken most of the toys from their toy box and moved them under our bed. She figured out this weekend that she can climb under the bed and hide. She normally picks them all up before she leaves but this weekend she left them under the bed. Brian and Emily had been gone only minutes when out comes Laney and Lilley with Oli the Octopus. As you can see Oli has one toy tied to EVERY single tentacle. So the girls were both bringing Oli out from the bedroom. They were trying so hard to get the toys away from the Octopus but couldn't. I walk over to help them and pick up Oli only to find out exactly why my babies were having such a hard time. So you see, even when she has headed back home there is never a dull moment with Ms. Emily Reese! Brian and I just cracked up, because of course I left all the toys on there until he got back home. Hope this makes you smile. We did!


*Please note that Brian cannot take his eye's off of Party Poker long enough for me to take a picture*

Love Ya & Clam down Jennifer, just clam down.

1 comment:

jpasalakis said...

I love this story. I don't know what is more funny..Brian or Emily! I think I about peed my pants reading this....I need to clam down.