Friday, November 17, 2006

Mr. & Mrs. Reese


Mr. & Mrs. Reese
October 22, 2005
Brian and I have just celebrated our one year Anniversary!
Well, here we go! We are joining the rest of the family by starting our very own spot. Make sure to check in on us every now and then, you never know what you may find out! Ms. Molly is here and we are spending all the time we can with her and Jennifer before they have to leave. We wished E-Dawg could be here but he will be here soon.

Emily will be spending the night with Micky, Jill, Jennifer, and Molly tonight. She seemed very excited when we talked to her over the phone last night. She has lost two teeth so far and is racking up on the cash. I just cannot imagine what my life would be like without her in it, she makes everything so much more special. I am truly blessed!

I am starting a new job on the 27th!! Finally no more driving to and from Smyrna daily FOR ME, but Brian will still be making that glorious drive daily. I am going to work for Bemis in Shelbyville and I am very excited about it. I went for my drug screen yesterday and lucky for me it was a hair follicle test. So, needless to say I have a bald spot in my head from the massive amount of hair that was taken. Jennifer and my friend Brenna about freaked when they realized how much hair was taken, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. It did make me realize just how lucky I am to be healthy and to not have the reality of possibly losing all my hair. I tell you it would be a huge adjustment.

Chance is on his way to Gatlinburg for a youth retreat this weekend. He is such an awesome kid. Lindy is teaching kindergarten at Southside and boy she was made for that job. She is a wonderful teacher. She left them with me for 2 minutes the other day and when she returned they were everywhere, all she had to do was clear her throat and they scurried like rats to their seats!

Below you will see just a few of the 320 pictures I took of our 1 Year Anniversay trip to Gatlinburg, TN. The pictures below are my favorites. I'm telling you it was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I loved every minute of it. We had a great time and look forward to returning next year. I told everyone I was going to be a photographer when I got there, and I think I did a pretty good job.



That's all for now! Love you all!

2 comments:

Sondra said...

Welcome to the blog club!!! I love doing mine. It's gotten a little slacking with the craziness. I'll be putting a new post up in the next 24 hours. I'll put a link for you on mine too. This is GREAT!!!!

jpasalakis said...

Great website! I can keep up with you now too!