Monday, November 20, 2006

Emily


Emily's school pictures are here and boy are they GREAT! We did not get a lot of them but we will share as many as we can. Brian ordered them before I looked at them and I was furious because they were expensive! I had no idea how good they were.

I learned my lesson! I kept complaining that he spent to much money because I can go to Wal-Mart and get a massive amount of pictures for $5.88. I agree though, these were totally worth every penny. Everyday I am more and more amazed at how much she has grown and how smart she is. Just the other day she was writing a letter to her Granddaddy about Veterans Day. She literally wrote almost every word herself and knew exactly where to put ever period, comma, and capitalization. I know I was not learning things like that in the 1st grade. I was probably more worried about stickers, stamps, or eating glue! Brian and I could not be prouder of her, just last week she received an award for being a good student. She was also awarded a certificate and $5.00 for a Blue Turkey that she and Helen made for a project. Helen said she would not share the $5.00 prize with her even when she explained to her that they could not have made the Turkey without the supplies that she purchased. Emily did not care, she wasn't coming off her money. She apparently hides it all somewhere at her Mommies house! The awesome thing is that she saves it to buy things for other people, not herself. She has just cleaned out her closet and is giving all her old things away to children less fortunate than she is to make room for her new Christmas items. She is wonderful!

The sleepover went well, Emily had a wonderful time. Brian headed over to his parent's house to get her on Saturday with a lot of laundry because our dryer broke. Thank God for family! We should have the part today. Hopefully we got the right thing, if not we are stuck with it. Of course he had no problem hanging out with the laundry considering Molly was there. He was telling me that Jennifer was in the other room and he had Molly laughing so hard that Jennifer thought she was crying. I hated I missed that but I was SHOPPING!

Just a few more days at Staffmark and then I am moving on. I am not sure what I am more excited about Thanksgiving Food or my New Job!

Love You All!







1 comment:

jpasalakis said...

She must take after her Aunt Jennifer being all smart and all. She is a doll!