Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Goodbye!


Today is the day! After 3 years with Staffmark this is my last day. I find that I have torn emotions today. I am very excited to take the next step on my path of life, but will also be leaving another behind me. I have been very fortunate in my career with Staffmark to encounter some amazing people. I have gained knowledge both professionally and personally that I know will be with me the rest of my life. I have made many wonderful friends over the years. Friends that I know my life would not be the same without, friends that I know will be with me forever.(You know who you are!) I have seen many people come and go over my career with Staffmark and have somehow managed to maintain contact with most of them. I am hopeful that my leaving will not be the end for me.

I am reminded of a saying "We are blessed by each person that enters our lives, and because of that person our lives will never be the same."

This holds true for me today because I have met some fabulous people along the way and am truly blessed for being given this opportunity. So thanks for everything.

Love you all!

No comments: