Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WOOOHOOO!

My First Mother's Day was GREAT! We went to church, then to Uncle Bud's, and then cooked out at the house. It was so wonderful. Jill gave us all beautiful hanging plants that I just love. Brylee Taite was on her very best behavior, as always, and made the day spectacular. She is such a blessing and after only five months, I could not tell you what I did without her in my life.

And as for this weekend... We are planning to attend the TN RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL. We can't wait. If you think you may like to join us, let me know. It is Pirate Invasion weekend. ARRRGGGGHHH!

1 comment:

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

Wish we could have came to the festival with you guys. I've always wanted to go eat a big ol' chicken leg and drink out of a metal cup. I had a Thirty-One party that day.