Thursday, May 22, 2008

FANTABULOUS WEEKEND!

Brylee Taite & Emily eatin' pizza!

We had a FANTABULOUS weekend this past weekend.
But before I get started Susan there is a song about "My frog boots" on Noggin and the kids are sportin' Ethan's boots. I was rollin' when I saw it.

Emily and I started out by visiting Gramps in the hospital. He is doing very well, thanks to all your prayers. Then we headed over to Mama Rhonda's to get Brylee's pictures. Then to El Mexico to pick up dinner (by this time we were STARVING!!)

Gramps was doing better Saturday morning, but Daddy was not comfortable leaving him and us all going to his company picnic at Lake Winnie, so he stayed with Gramps and Me, Brian, Emily, Brylee, Mama, and Chance headed to the Renaissance Festival. It was a blast. We got there a little after noon and went to the booth, Emily rode rides, and I got a couple Henna tattoo's. Gotta download the camera pics before you can see them all. The we watche the jousting event which was awesome. No time to tour the castle because the line was to long, but we will next year. We all had so much fun, I am sure this will be an annual event.

Sunday we headed to the Chuck and had a ball. Emily won Brylee a balloon off of one of the Chuck E Cheese slot machines. They were so sweet. Emily gave Brylee 1,000 kisses this weekend and kept saying she is going to be just like me when she grows up.

Love You All!
Keep Mary Lou in your prayers and Patsy while she is away!


2 comments:

Susan said...

LOL I have seen that tons of times!! Now I can't get that song out of me head!! lol

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

My Frog Boots....great..now I have that song in my head too. We watch Noggin all the time!