Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Well I got some early Mother's Day surprises. Of course I have mentioned my new swing which we all LOVE. Especially someone in particular. Can you guess who????


I also got a beautiful surprise Friday. I took the day off and received a call from my cousin Leanne at Flower's For Keeps, telling me that I have a delivery! She knows I LOVE FLOWERS and they had delivered them to work and since I was not there she had them go back and get them so that she could call me. Well, I was a little confused as to why Brian would have sent me flowers when he knew I was off. Well I was wrong, they were not from Brian. They were a wonderful Mother's Day surprise from Emily, Helen, and Rowena. Aren't they just fabulously gorgeous!!

And for those of you that want to be a helper with Brylee Taite's future... She is now the proud owner of her very own checking account. Please feel free to deposit $$$ anytime.











MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY... MONEY!


As I was leaving Wal-Mart today I got a call from Rochelle and shared a funny story with her about Brylee's visit to Wal-Mart. Brian was taking Emily home from the birthday party. We go in and I go to the baby toy aisle and I place a toy in font of her and put it back she cries, I give it back and she is happy, take it away, and she cries. Needless to say the toy is on her car seat now. Rochelle thought it was funny so I figured you all would too.


I also wanted to include a new pic of Lindy and Gregg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Lindy that is a great pic,and we requested her for Bayleigh's new teacher.