Thursday, May 1, 2008

Updates

Looks like Chance is going on home bound for the remainder of the school year. Hopefully Ms. Barton (our sister Lindy) will get to be his home bound teacher, since she lives next door and already has some other home bound students. I went over last night to get Brylee and Chance shined a flashlight on his throat and it was terrible. I have never seen anything like it. It was like rolls and rolls of swelling that once were covered looking like cauliflower. It was nasty and Mama said it looked great compared to the way it was. You can already tell he has lost quiet a bit of weight.

His girlfriend Mary went for her Mono test the other day as well. So we will see.

Daddy finally went to the Dr. today and they believe he may have Lyme Disease. He does not recall being bitten by a tick nor has he had any on him, but they are running more tests just to be sure of what it is. He will have his results on Monday.

And the Taiterbug is a Rollin’ Queen. She does it now and then looks around like – “Gosh this is so easy, why did it take me so long to do this??” She and I went out and sat on my new swing that Brian, Emily, and Brylee Taite got me for Mother’s Day. (Yes I get my presents early!) We love it. I can’t wait for Em to see it this weekend. Emily and Brian always play in the backyard, but we can’t see them good from the deck, but now we will have a front row seat. She just sat there kicking her feet and dangling them around. She loved it.

I also bought two bug wind chimes because she LOVES them and put them on the ends of the swing. She just watches them. I have got to get some to just hang from the trees because she looks around towards the noise and just watches them. So if you know anyone who is getting rid of some give me a shout and we will take them as long as they still make a sound.

We all are starting to HATE 3rd shift. Of course we are always thankful that he has a good job though! I am not sleeping and neither is Brylee. Brian is so tired and his sleep patterns are all off track especially when it come to the weekends. My friend Robyn said her Dr. gave them paperwork about babies not sleeping well because they are suffering from separation anxiety and I can tell you without a doubt Brylee is missing her Daddy just as much as he is missing her.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope your brother recovers soon! Hope everyone is doing well.