Saturday, December 20, 2008

Well we are finally getting back to normal in the Reese household. I am still on my meds and using the inhalers regularly. Brylee is on Robitussin but the cough is calming and she doesn't seem to be as congested. She has a humidifier on her room now so hopefully that will help. We are ready to start our Christmas tour (as Robyn calls it) beginning tomorrow with Grandma, Granddaddy, Eric, Jennifer, and Molly! Then off to the Reese dinner the 23rd, the Barton dinner the 24th, then Nanny and Papa's, and Mama Rhonda's on the 25th! I am super excited and I know the girls are as well. Thanks for all the prayers, I was very lucky I did not end up in the hospital. We hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Here are a few pictures of my girls hanging out. Brylee by the tree before any presents but Kaegan's b-day present were under there. Then later taking off everyones bow that she could reach and destroying it.
Then we have Emily lounging on the Dora couch with Lilley after we painted stockings while watching The Dark Knight.

No comments: