Thursday, December 18, 2008

Out til Monday

I went back for my recheck today and can return to work Monday if I am better. Dr. says my lungs sound much better, but I was still very pale, shaky, and having trouble breathing. I was given a steroid pack to take through next week but she does think that I will be good to go for Christmas. She thinks I pulled a muscle on my left side from coughing so hard. The steroids should help with that too!

Brylee came home last night but I had to get her Papa to come get her early this morning. I was just having a hard time lifting her and was very short of breath. She is a little congested but nothing that we think she needs to go to the Dr. for. She is taking some Robitussin (per the Dr.) and it seems to be helping.

Please continue to pray for us.

Mama is a little under the weather so Papa and Uncle Chance have had their hands full today. Aunt Lindy kept Brylee a little yesterday to give Mama some rest and I think they both had a ball. Brian has been a real trooper helping to care for us all. I am married to the most fabulous man in the world.

I hate not feeling 100% especially when it means not being able to do the normal everyday things like hold Brylee, cook dinner, and play. Not to mention it is this close to the holidays.

Gotta get some rest so I can be 100% ASAP!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mary Lou knows how you feel i was there last year but feel so much better this year trying to stay in as much as i can so I want get sick am praying for you

Robyn said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon!! The Robitussin works wonders, along with the nasal aspirator. It's what I give AC when she gets a cold.

Susan said...

Man you have had it rough girl!! i hope you get better soon. Lets us know if you need anything.

Holli said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!