Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BACK TO THE DR.

Well, I was having a very hard time breathing yesterday and was doing a lot of wheezing so I had to go back to the Dr. They did a chest X-Ray on me and said that there was no pneumonia in my lungs YAY! They gave me a 2nd inhaler to use with the original one. They also gave me a stronger cough medicine and told me not to use that original one. I also have some cough tablets that Walgreens is holding for me in case this doesn't work.

Brian is feeling a little better but the Taiter woke up congested this morning so Mama is planning to give her some meds. We will see how she does today and if no improvement we will be taking her to the Dr. as well. Keep us in your prayers.

I also want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Helen and Rowena who came all the way over yesterday with some homemade chicken noodle soup, breads, and cookies. It was soooooo YUMMY! I have already had several cookies this morning and and considering chicken noodle soup for breakfast.
Now to some funny business...

We have to keep the hamster play pen around the Christmas tree so that Laney and Lilley stay out of the gifts. Well last night Brian says "Laney"! She hopped the fence and was beginning her investigation to find her present. We had to snap a pic to sent to Emily who thought it was so funny. I tried to tell Laney that her presents were on the table because I knew she would try to find them. But once she knew she was caught she had this sad little "I'm so innocent face" yeah right!






Here is the picture that I got of Brylee Taite this week, the only time I have seen my little one since Monday. Gosh I miss her so very much! She has taken a liking to her Papa's hats. So if you see a pink ball cap Brylee Taite needs one.






I also wanted to share a picture of the Christmas shirts I made for Brylee, Emily, and Molly to wear Christmas. I hope they like them, cause I had a lot of fun making them. My mom, Lindy, and I used to make things like this when I was little so I hope to make this a tradition that my girls and I can share. Can't wait to see them on the girls.






Love you all and hope to see you soon!

No comments: