Thursday, September 11, 2008

Toothy #2




We have toothy #2 coming in right beside toothy #1. Both little teeth are on the bottom and they are the front two. She is just tickled with her little teeth and she smiled and let me see them this morning. Then when Nanny arrived she was back on lock down. It is hilarious. I told her she did not have to show her toothies to any one but me! She just laughs.

She went to school today with Nanny to visit Aunt Lindy’s class. Mama said that every time someone would talk she would fake cough to get their attention. She is such a ham!

She had some mac-n-cheese and peas the other night for dinner.
We just heard from Emily and she is the PROUD winner of a rabbit! She won a rabbit tonight at the Franklin County Fair. She had to throw a ball in a cup while the cup floated in water and got it on the second try!!

2 comments:

Patsy said...

I want to know WHO is gonna' be raising that rabbit?????

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

I love that Brylee Taite is on lock down with those chicklets.

I'm with Patsy...whose going to be cleaning up rabbit poop?