Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SNEAKY SNEAKY


Funny Story!

This morning as I was getting ready and I left Brylee in her normal spot, her little mat in front of the TV with all her toys. I went and pulled the rollers out of my hair and walked back into the living room and she was no where to be found. She is not crawling yet so I knew she couldn’t have gotten too far. But Laney and Lilley were not acting out of the norm and usually when she goes somewhere they are right there with her. So I walked in the living room and said Brylee Taite Reese where are you?? I hear nothing; I walk a little farther and say Brylee… as I get just to the edge of the coffee table I find her under it! She was so proud of herself for hiding from me. It was just precious. She had scooted backwards under there and had her head popped out just waiting for me with all smiles. When I got her out and asked her what she was doing under the table she just laughed and started throwing her hands around. She thought it was the funniest thing. It was so precious!

Here is my little knuckle head on her Dora couch right beside the coffee table!

2 comments:

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

She is so darn sweet :). I just want to love on her.

Please post a picture of you with rollers in the hair.

Patsy said...

You ain't seen nothin' yet,,, wait till she gets big enough to really hide from you and scare the whooptie out of you (like hiding in the clothes racks at Wal-Mart). You'll panic because you think she is lost or has been kidnapped. Just preparing you.... love ya'...