Monday, July 21, 2008

Photo Shoot





Most of you know my friend Robyn Pennington, well Robyn has developed an interest in photography and Brylee Taite was happy to help her with her 1st official photo shoot! I am happy to say that she did a WONDERFUL job and we look forward to many more photo shoots with Pennington Photography.

Robyn is just getting her feet wet with this, but if you ask me she has a knack for it. We are very impressed with the pictures and cannot wait to get the prints. So, if you are looking for someone to help you capture your special moments in a photo, let me know and Robyn may be able to help. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy, and let me know what you think. I know Robyn would love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Great pictures, I love the tea cup!