Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Birthday Boy!

For those of you who did not know, today is Brian's birthday! And you will never believe who flew in to wish him a Happy Birthday...



Oh yes - SUPERMAN!

As most of you know Brian likes Superman A LOT, and I encourage every bit of it. I have Superman clothes as well as Emily. We think it is so funny. He is my Superman! He is wonderful and I am so lucky to have him in my life. This is what he came home to last night because I will not be home tonight until late and we always do something for one another on our birthday's, so I set this up as he came in the back door last night. It was GREAT! So if you have the time please wish him a Happy Birthday, he deserves it.

3 comments:

jpasalakis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE BROTHER! SAVE ME A PIECE OF CAKE WOULD YA?

Helen and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Daddy
Love,
Emily

Anonymous said...

AUNT MARY LOU IS WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE LOVE YOU