Wednesday, June 6, 2007

14 weeks here we come!

Baby Reese is 14 weeks old! Only a few more weeks to go and we will know if Baby Reese will be a BOY or GIRL. I cannot wait. I have never been so excited, nervous, scared, and overjoyed in my entire life. Pregnancy is by far filled with the most unexplainable emotions. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family members. We have not yet settled on any names, but we have a few in mind and I'll never tell, especially to Jennifer Pasalakis. She will have to wait to see the birth certificate! HAHAHA!! Remember little Taneil!! :)

Clam Down Jennifer, just Clam Down!

We go June 14th for our next checkup and then July 12th is the BIG day. Stay tuned!

Ms. Emily Reese has now decided that she wants a sister instead of a brother, but will be happy with either one. She is in Maine on her summer vacation with the chatterbugs Grandma and Aunt Jackie. She claims that all they do is talk, talk, talk. I tried to tell her that is because they don't see each other a lot. We went fishing a few weeks ago and after returning empty handed we decided to release the crickets into the back yard. They were so happy they kept chirpping, Emily named them Grandma and Aunt Jackie because she said that was who they reminded her of. She is hillarious! I know she will have a GREAT time, but we sure miss her.

2 comments:

jpasalakis said...

Clam down now.....I have to be one of the first ones to know....especially if you want anything embroidered..hint hint.

Sondra said...

I don't mind being the last to know. But like I said don't hold my spelling against me. You all know I graduated from Corntown, TN. I flunkt english my senir yer.