Tuesday, February 5, 2013


 
 
Day 1

 

The first day of the challenge went much better than I expected.  The Spark is GREAT!  Tons of energy and I do not believe my blood pressure was affected at all.  (This was the only concern my Dr. warned me about with the challenge, that the Spark could affect my BP).  The fiber drink, though dreaded, was not very bad to taste either.  So all in all, yesterday was good, I really feel more energized and better in general already.  I guess just knowing that I am eating better helps.  The fiber drink isn’t really bad at all and the recipes sound good.  I went to the store last night and got more of a variety of things to eat.  The worst part for me was the herbal cleanse tablets last night they are big and have that smell to them. So far this is very similar to the diet I maintained when I had gestational diabetes with Adalee Grace.

On to Day 2…

No comments: