Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back 2 Work

Well I will be heading back to work tomorrow after being off since Tuesday. Brylee seems to be feeling a little better but she is eating more than she needs to so she threw up twice today. Mommy has learned that she is going to have to be more disciplined and only give her the basics until she is well. Unfortunately my heart just breaks to think that she is hungry when she says more more more and then starts to cry and says gone gone. :( It is terrible, but I know it is for the best. Please continue to pray for our beautiful little girl, we aren't out of the woods yet.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am glad everyone is onthe road to recovery. I can't imagine having a sick kid and trying to work full time keep you healthy too!

Lawson said...

I'm glad to hear things are getting better. Hope she gets better real soon!